The Monks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The monks were founded by Unholy Monk and Holy Monk. Any players who wish to become a part of this group have to need permission of Unholy Monk, Holy Monk, Belgian Monk or French Monk

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

king of the hill

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Belgian Monk

The Belgian Monk

king of the hill Empty
PostSubject: king of the hill   king of the hill EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 3:51 am

It's a very funny game.
If someone had the hil you try to take it and than say My Hill(very important)
Example
French has the hill, than i say.

I shoot you down and take the Hill
My Hill
(of course more sadistic)
Than you 'build' defence (It can't be industructable)

I'll start
I build a stone wall with archers at the foot of the hill
My Hill
Back to top Go down
Unholy Monk

king of the hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: king of the hill   king of the hill EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 9:09 pm

I poison the archers, rent a bulldozer to take down the stone wall.
I build a big lake around it full of piranha's and sharks.
My Hill
Back to top Go down
The Belgian Monk

The Belgian Monk

king of the hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: king of the hill   king of the hill EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 10:09 pm

i buy a amphibious tank drive over the lake while i drop acid in the lake, all your sharks en piranha's are dead. i drive over you a couple of times and than i pick up your remains and make a flag of it.
Now my hill is protected bij acid

My Hill

( you can't kill a person 'forever'. If you kill him he can still attack you, otherwise it isn't fun anymore for the person that died)
Back to top Go down
The Belgian Monk

The Belgian Monk

king of the hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: king of the hill   king of the hill EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 8:46 am

cmon guys try to take my hill it's pretty boring out here
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

king of the hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: king of the hill   king of the hill EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 3:33 am

i come whit a jet i fly over i jump out of the plane whit parachute i shoot you and i build some AA and i am still protected by the acid

My Hill
Back to top Go down
http://themonks.bestofforum.com
Crai-Z Munk

Crai-Z Munk

king of the hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: king of the hill   king of the hill EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 10:40 pm

Okay here we go...:

I blow up your AA with a bazooka, take a jet fly over, bail out and stab you in the face

I build some AA protected by bunkers, you need a keycard to come inside and im still protected by acid.

COME AT ME BRO

My hill..
Back to top Go down
The Belgian Monk

The Belgian Monk

king of the hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: king of the hill   king of the hill EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 1:44 am

because you can only shoot at plains i can build a bridge. i come over the brigde and hide me. you see the bridge and are looking at it. I come from behind and give you a big wedgie, so big that your underwear goes through you. i take your keycard and blow up the bunkers, the AA and my brigde.

I build some sentry's and better AA's. I put the sentry on a huge iron wall that's still surrounded bij acid.

MY HILL
Back to top Go down
Crai-Z Munk

Crai-Z Munk

king of the hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: king of the hill   king of the hill EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 6:32 am

I train a dog to kill you, give him a bulletproofvest, strap 6 pigeons and a squirl to him, fly him over the moat, the squirl climbs up the wall, the dog evades the turrets (he's Lassy), bites your throat out and deactivates the system, i land with my chopper and sit on a cushion cos my arse still hurts from that wedgie.

I built an underground shelter in the bunker surrounded by landmines and other squirls..., I re-activate the turrets and I put their sensitivity higher so they also shoot small animals. I built an electric-fence around the moat and I put signs everywhere that U can go and f*** urself.

Love Crai-Z lol!

MY HILL SUCKA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

king of the hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: king of the hill   king of the hill Empty

Back to top Go down

king of the hill
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Monks :: Monastery :: The pub-
Jump to: